In recent years, my style of art can be described in the following way: functional creativity with a side of crafty. The source for many ideas is an empty wall that needs to be filled, a gift that needs to be given, or something that should be shared. It’s not classically artistic, but it is practical and enjoyable. Sort of like me.
- @MerriamWebster oh, *great* word choice. 2 days ago
- @blushnbashfuls I don't even know what that is! But it seems appropriate that it's in ALL CAPS. 5 days ago
- @blushnbashfuls Maybe you should switch to the show ER. Perhaps it would give you the info you need to self-diagnose and cure. 5 days ago
- A real modern day Nostradamus. twitter.com/time/status/84… 5 days ago
- @Carrollmikej I think the biggest job ahead is convincing Americans why they should care. Apathy and disbelief go hand in hand on this one. 6 days ago